Gideon - Overcome fears with God




Biblical Truth: Overcome all fears with God


Bible Basis: Judges 6:11-24


Lesson: What Gideon in the Bible Can Teach You About Overcoming Fear?

Throughout his story, Gideon demonstrated fear, anxiety, and doubt. He constantly tested God by asking him to perform signs.

Gideon was afraid, but when he finally put his trust in God and obeyed, the Israelites were freed from seven years of oppression.

There will always be moments in life when we are worried to give ourselves over to God, but the truth is we can trust him with our tomorrows. Obedience does not require us to be fearless, it only asks that we have the faith to follow God in difficult times.


Memory Verse: 

Isaiah 41:10- “So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God.  I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.”

Popular posts from this blog

Thankfulness

Trust in the Lord all the times